Gramma is the grandmother of Germ.
Gramma is a dark green bird with a darker green circle around her eyes. Her eye color and beak are both orange. She wears a grayish-blue muu muu and slippers. She looks very old and tired.
Gramma claims that she has walked in dreams before like Mae. She also knows greatly about the Black Goat. She also mentions the shapes that Mae saw when she beat up Andy Cullen with her bat. She explains Mae has a dark spot that will create a life, that big trouble is coming Mae's way, and that she's going to go down hard in the woods. She make's Mae upset by telling her all these things. At the end of her talking though, she says that she was joking. She seems to enjoy watching "Judge Janice" on television.
- Germ - Germ seems to think very highly of his grandmother and her advice. He gets excited to introduce Mae to her, and adamantly insists that she not tell him what she was told as it would lose its value.
- Mom Warton - Gramma and Mom Warton seem to have a decent relationship, though Mom Warton is wary of her, warning "Whatever happens is on you." to Germ when he wants to introduce Mae to her.
- Dad Warton - Gramma and Dad Warton's relationship is unknown, but she is presumably either his mother or mother-in-law.
- Warton Family - Gramma has numerous grandchildren between Germ's sisters and cousins, as well as multiple children or in-laws with Germ's uncles. Her relationship with them is unknown.
- Mae Borowski - Gramma seems to know a lot about Mae when Mae hardly knows her.